Here's how it works...
You'll focus on:
• Heading off on the motorway
• Driving techniques and hazard awareness
• Getting around at night
• Coping with busy towns and cities
• Driving on rural country roads
• Thinking ahead – just like you’re doing now
What do you get from it?
• Better driving skills
• More chance of lower insurance
• Less chance of a collision or injuring yourself, friends and others
Our small print
Driving’s your responsibility – take action to become an even better driver.
Pass Plus Cymru could be right up your street. It’s a short, expert-led higher driving
course designed for young people to develop road techniques and to widen experience.
It’s supported by the Welsh Government.
building on your driving skill, knowledge and hazard awareness,
it could reduce your risk of being involved in a crash and may help you
qualify for a discount with some insurance companies.
Find out more about insurance here